Looking for Weekend Raiding guild!

Looking for weekend raids around 8 p.m est. I have several toons around 370 I level. Looking for a active social guild. Please post your raid times and days and a way I can contact you. Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

I am the GM of a smaller raiding guild that is focused on our community. We are currently raiding Friday and Saturday starting at 8PM central.

Add me on discord for more info! Rozn02#6693

Hi!
Virtual Chaos raids 7-10pm on Friday and Saturday nights on Horde / Thrall. Generally we do Normal on Friday and Heroic on Saturday. We’re working toward AOTC but we’re also very chill and respect that adulting comes first.
Message me Pyrrha#1773 on Bnet if you’re interested. We do not insist on a transfer to try us out.

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

1 day a week raid schedule

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid Sundays Form 6 to 10 EST
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Newly reformed guild made by Cutting Edge raiders. Leadership of guild has been raiding content since the beginning of game, Obtained CE level things before it was CE (Immortal title).

Core of previous guild coming back, just need to fill out ranks to return to raiding. Looking for players who can be efficient, and have fun. We are all too busy to raid a lot, so we must raid well to get CE. We are close to having a full roster now, just in need of a couple more, high need on healers.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 7-11 pm server time(Mal’Ganis)(CST).

Battletag Vycos#1655

Gear isn’t an issue, skill is. If you think you have what it takes, let’s talk.