Looking for Wed/Thu raiding guild

Hi! I haven’t raided since WoD, but I’m looking to finally get back into it with Shadowlands. One drawback; I can ONLY guarantee availability on Wednesday and Thursday. I’m willing to be flexible on everything else. I main a hunter but will roll needs of the guild. I don’t mind if the progression focus is on heroic rather than mythic. I’ve lead raid teams before and don’t mind providing some support towards that end. I just want to raid again.

My raid experience is range dps and heals. Melee would be a new experience, but I’m down to give it a try.

Hey there, if Horde isn’t off the table I think we would be a good fit.
We have a good amount of returning players as well.
I’ll leave our info below, reach out at any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for the response. I’ll check it out tonight if I get a chance.

Hi Oluf, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. Don’t know if that works for you but if you have any questions or interest hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

Hey Oluf,

I’m part of tight-knit guild on Sargeras. Our raid times are Weds/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am. We’re a progression oriented guild that intends on getting a timely AOTC and then seeing how far we can progress into mythic. The guild runs keys every day and there’s almost always people in discord hanging out. If you’re interested and want to talk more feel free to add me: HocusBrocus#1913

1 Like

Liking the sound of this especially. I have an old bank toon parked on Sargeras, so my main’s name is even reserved. :slight_smile: I sent you a request, will show up as Shad.

Re: Hollowgloom, I can only do Wednesday and Thursday, but thanks for the offer.

Hey there oluf
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946