Looking for vanilla Azgalor players for classic

Anyone from Azgalor’s glory days still around? Do you have any plans starting classic?

Xintho here from Mythical Guardians/Maple Leaf Alliance and Lasers and Gypsies on Alliance. Still playing but very seldom. However, I got invited to the Classic beta and I’m so damn ready for Classic to come out. I’m still not sure if I’m going alliance or horde though or even what class. It all depends on who all may come back.

1 Like

I was in <Brütality> as Michelangelo

The hemo rogue everyone hated? No…can’t say that I remember him.

Nutty, Alliance Paladin from the guild Uber. I’ll be giving Classic a whirl.

Since when did the Assgalore forums = [Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord]? What has happened to this server’s glorious top-tier trolling in the 13 years I’ve been gone?

Also I’m giving Classic a spin to attempt to relive my glory days.

• Wabi [BOT]

I’m going to play on Fairbanks (pacific PVP) really sucks there wasn’t any central time servers

I was a Troll Rogue named Adam in Third Iteration Horde side :slight_smile: Sup Azgalor!

Around, but not playing. A bunch of friends of mine will be playing on Herod, though.

I remember you… It’s nice to see names I can remember from back then.

Islandmage here, was in a few guilds. Freedom Guard, Uber, Zissou. Echo something, tried out for righteous dawn and got denied because I joined uber. lol but ive been playing on Sulfurus

oh hi. I am a Classic nub. started last month! whatsup! There’s a guild of many Azgalor players on Faerlina. Come join!

Well, I came back for Shadowlands after skipping BfA really, and I made a character on Sulfuras I think (2 weeks ago) to play with a RL friend (nothing can POSSIBLY compare to Azgalor in Vanilla so I didn’t really want anything to besmirch that memory).

It’s also nice to see some old faces :slight_smile:

Yo Cauch, do you guys have a Discord or something? I’m not playing atm due to sub-par internet but the plan was already to go Faerlina alliance. Would be interested to see what names I know from back then. Xintho#3174 on Discord

rank 1 riverashoz is back for tbc nahmsaying Herod alliance hit me up or find me in world pvp

so many names i remember in here lol from world pvp on isle of quel danas etc

oh man, xintho. i remember you, gamli, callium, and the other aussies!! hope you remember croosh!

1 Like

Of course I remember! I haven’t talked to Gamli or Callum in awhile but I think they both still play from time to time. I was talking with Madoris a few years ago and was trying to label everyone that we could remember in a old screenshot. You, Mini, and Callum I wasn’t sure who was who lol Hope you’re well #3174 on Discord if you find this again and want to add me