Looking for U.S based progression guild in central eastern time zone

Things I am looking for in a guild

1.) uses DISCORD … not really interested in any other chat service

2.) must like to joke around and laugh

3.) I don’t want to hear political debate in game so must be banned topic in guild chats etc

4.) really organized not just flying by seat of pants

5.) website is a plus if it is used

6.) real life annual get together a huge plus

7.) more than 2 raid teams prefer at least 1 mythic 1 heroic 1 alt with sign ups not forced raiding

8.) at least 50 plus active members

9.) a guild that doesnt mind players that like to pet battle, collect hunter pets, explore and get achievements, fluff, and xmog in past expansions and might solo often unless others are up for tooling round in old expansions … this breaks up the grind

A little about me …

47 years old - married - 4 children - business owner - love camping boating fishing hunting for RL hobbies … I’m very laid back and in game ilevel is not the end all be all for me at all albeit I do like getting better as an expansion progresses … I was a raid / guild leader in Everquest for 10 years but no longer desire any such responsibilities… just looking to be a member of the team

I Prefer RP servers since I like to partake sparingly occasionally

I prefer alliance guild but those seem to be disappearing rapidly these days so I’m up for whatever

If I have to pick Horde I’m willing to play an Orc or Nightborne BM as a main and warlock demonology as a secondary for raiding

If your guild is alliance I’ll be picking human - night elf - or void elf BM hunter as main and a warlock demonology as secondary for raiding

I will also play a pally rogue DK and warrior as Alts but will never be mains

I have zero desire to play any other classes

Wherever I pick if anyone even responds to this I will reroll and will have my two mains ready within 3-4 weeks as I dont want to pay to transfer …on any of my accounts

Note: I really have zero desire to go mythic 15 on any dungeons … will do 15 and below to help any guild mates but really not a fan of them much at all over 15

Well if I think of anything else I’ll add to this thread … but though I would throw a dart against the wall and see if it netted any results with a group of like minded people

I’m fine with “hardcore” mythic raiding guild as well as long as you have a heroic/alt raiding team that I can slide into sometimes and have fun outside of only raiding