Looking for the long game

217 Brm / WW
207 Druid (Guard / Heals / boom)
223 DH (vengeance / Havoc)
205 Pally (Prot/ holy / Ret)
207 DK (blood / frost or unholy)

Here are my guys. I am looking for a long term home. I don’t necessarily have to raid this tier. I would love to, but don’t have to. Mostly want to set myself up for next tier. Having a tanking spot would be awesome but dpsing or even healing for a raid would be awesome. I love mythic +tanking though!!!

I cannot raid more than 2 nights a week and don’t want to go past midnight EST. (Cannot raid on Sat night)

Any interest? I want to learn and grow!

Hey there,

My guild, Soulhaven, is currently looking for a DPS for our raid team. We raid Tues and Weds 8:30 to 11 EST. We are a very laid back grp that enjoys having fun in the game and push heroic content. We are currently 10/10 N and 3/10 H. If you would like to chat more, feel free to add me on B.net. Take care!

Wynneman#1501

Heyo! I think you may be a good fit for us :slight_smile: - We enjoy all types of content! Linking our guild post below. Please feel free to reach me on discord at Rabbi#8509

Afternoon everyone

Hey there Kungfusloth!

I think <HØME> might be a good fit! We are all about being a long term group with no drama or anger. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 to 9:30 PM EST. I’ve linked our post below for you to look at if you’re interested

Check us out! We might be the home for you!