Looking for the friendly no life dedicated guild

Hey wow community for the last couples month ive been searching for a guild for classic wow. Im truly looking for a guild that will be ready day of launch. pve mainly and pvp as well. I would like to run as a warrior but im also open to warlock priest and mage. ( being that most people have a main tank already) I would like to be apart of the guild that is trying to be raiding day of mc/aq40 so on. a guild that is hardcore about pve and staying ahead of everyone else! Please let me know, more than willing to talk before launch!!!

Hey didn’t see you list any raid times but here is us. Have a full Naxx experienced tank and most member have aq40 or Naxx experience from Vanilla.

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

Hey check us out if you are seeking an active community! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hello! We’re seeking a main tank and interviewing right now.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Have been Top Alliance guild on multiple servers.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

Have a great day.