Looking for that unusual guild that

has mostly older players and whose casual chat is primarily in the typed guild channel not Discord or other voice. I am one of our older players (retired so I am on a lot) thus the first preference. My hearing isn’t what it used to be thus the second. My number one objective is people to chat with - I am not looking for powerlevels or other help.

Just returned after oh so many years away. Left maybe a year after release. I have 7 new characters on Turalyon who I am not eager to abandon but I can create more on a new server for the right guild. I prefer Alliance, am European/EST in terms of playtimes and am more a crafter and questor than a raider.

1 Like

Good morning mate! If you would be willing to swap to elder and Dream, our guild junction sounds like a perfect fit for you! While a majority of our guild is in their late 20’s-30’s, we all interact and get along with each other. There’s a ton to do with the guild, whether it’s old transmog runs, quests, achievement hunting, dungeons, leveling, you name it. We are a guild with 24 members at the moment, but slowly growing and expanding! If this interests you, go ahead and add me and we can talk more!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks - I will keep you in mind and see what other responses I get but long experience tells me that raiding-focused guilds tend to use Discord a lot more than typed chat, and midnight Eastern is well past when I log off. Too much spouse agro otherwise.

Hello Dahaun!
Our community is adult only and we a have a fair mix of age groups. Most of us are in mid-30s to 50s, but of course older and younger too. We are a casual raiding guild, but raiding is by no means a requirement. We use Discord for text and voice, but we use guild chat a lot too. Feel free to message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN