Looking for Sun/Mon/Tue raid group

My work schedule being what it is, I’m looking for a guild that raids Sunday, Monday, and/or Tuesday. My time matches server time.

I main rogue, 222 ilevel at the moment. Heroic raiding with light mythic has kinda been my thing the last few years (barring Froth, which I largely skipped), though I’d really prefer to do mythic raids if I can find a group with the schedule and skill level that’d work out for that.

If a guild has a B team that kinda matches what I need, I’d be interested there too. My brother and I are moving our toons to either Proudmoore or Stormrage for reasons in the next couple weeks. He mains tank, paladin at the moment, but could be convinced to push something else probably. He runs a lot of mythics, but didn’t make it to KSM for 9.0. The guild we’re presently in is fairly casual. We’d like to find a guild that’s into doing mythic+ as well as raiding.

Hit me up if you may have a spot for me. mech#1946

< Diabetic Raiders > is recruiting! Raiding Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12:30am EST, we are 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Currently in need of Enhance Sham/Boomkin/Rogue and one healer (no priest/shaman).
Discord is Nateradegaming#9468
Bnet is Fluffynater#11129
Dont have to be on the same server. Our goal is Aotc