Looking for something

Hello , I just came back after a year hiatus due to work relocating and many other real life things but i am trying to pick up where i left off at if possible. SInce return my guild has pretty much died and theres no one on. I am a casual player but i would like to accomplish some things before TBC and find like minded players. I play prot warrior my wife Healer priest. are there any guilds looking for a tank/healer to do raids starting with MC and Ony.

I f not does anyone know of any pug groups that raid? I would really like to finish my Forors quest along with many other things and just have a relaxed atmosphere among like minded folks to enjoy the game with… Thanks in advance for any info. Just Fyi in case it needs mentioning i did originally play vanilla prior to TBC so I’m not completely new to the game

Hey Drycon,

Welcome back! You seem like a cool guy. I have the same goals in mind as well and look forward to TBC. I am pretty casual as well so if you find anything then let me know since I am also searching for a home come TBC. I don’t think I’ll do anything 40 man in classic until tbc but will do AQ20/ZG but am still working on getting to 60 and am almost 300 with all professions. My goals in TBC are getting to 70, professions maxed while running heroics for reputation to unlock patterns and get that nice loot, though who knows if I get into the raiding scene as I really dislike GDKP and pugging. Anywho, good luck and I hope we can meet up.

Regards,
Kovenus

Hello Drycon and Kovenus. Random Encounter may have what you are looking for. See my post above. Message me in game or contact me on Discord Mythonhaos#6257 if you have any questions. Good luck in finding your new home.