Looking for some friends :)

LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH. I AM A NEW PLAYER AND TRYING TO LEARN THE ROPES :slight_smile: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS THAT ARE “FEMALE FRIENDLY” AND ACCEPTING THAT I AM A NEWBIE. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH! I AM NEW, SO I DON’T KNOW HOW GUILDS WORK EXACTLY. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME :sweat_smile: THANKS. <3 ALEXIA

Hi there, I’m in a guild with a buddy on Akama. We are looking for some people to play with and you’re more than welcome to join us. Were doing achievement hunting right now but we are more than happy to help you out.

GREAT! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. THANK YOU.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Late Night Vibes

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. we have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!

For more info contact me on discord: Chronics#7490

Hey there, « The Fallen Kingdom » is a social, max level guild on Illidan looking for active players wanting to progress. Our goal is to make a friendly environment where everyone can learn/improve together. Focused on mythic/raid progression & rated on the side. In our free time we also enjoy doing mount runs or old content together :slight_smile: We´re a small but tight nit group and half of us are girls, including me the gm. Were always happy to teach somebody new and get a new member in our family! <3

WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD USERNAME?

Hey there we are currently looking for another warlock on our roster we have a few other lady’s I’m sure you would get along with on the raid team we raid 1 day a week on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est (also guild name is changing due to the Method drama)

Hey there! Crimson brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community! We have a diverse group of people and are built on the foundation bringing each other up and guild first. Check us out! We’d love to hear from you! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

Hey there! I’m looking for some people to play with too so if you’re still needing some I’d be happy to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

could be a fun place for you!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.