Looking for social Alliance guild

Hello there. I’ve been playing this game by myself for awhile now and I’m about ready to call it quits. All my friends left the game awhile ago and it has been some time since I was with a guild that I liked.

I’d like to find a guild. Not a massive guild where nobody knows each other. Not a “casual leveling guild” that doesn’t actually do anything. I enjoy pretty much all of the content this game has to offer, I just need people to do it with. So, if your guild is small enough that people actually get to know each other, and people actually form groups and run content together, I’d like to check it out.

Would prefer an 18+ guild that doesn’t have a chat full of children trying to be edgy.

Hello! My husband and I have just recently started alliance toons on this server and were thinking about starting a social/leveling guild to run content with others who enjoy the same aspects of the game.

If others are interested please let me know and I can get this started, or if there is already a guild like this then we would love to join.