Looking For Smaller Guild!

Hey there everyone, hope this works :P, I’m looking for a smaller guild where everyone knows each other and everyone is easy to get along with.

I’ve been playing WoW Since the start but since Wrath most of my RL friends had quit playing, i really do enjoy playing, but most my time is spent solo, and pugging, i’ve been trying to join guilds but always end up in the massive ones with like 600+ members where 50 people online at once, and you really can’t make a name for yourself.

And the guilds i have joined that were good and i enjoyed being in them, usually end up all quitting and moving on to other games, and i’m the only one online for months.

I’m a very understanding mature person, and i just enjoy playing, Most of my play time is mostly on the Weekends but i pop on from time to time during the week.

Proudmoore is my Alliance Server,
120 Rogue - Main
120 Warrior
and Various Other Alts

Tichondrius is my Horde Server
120 Demon Hunter - Main
120 Shaman
and Various Other Alts

I also plan on playing WoW Classic at Launch and hope to maintain both Retail and Classic together!

Anyways if anyone has a Small Guild, or is Forming a Guild with Goals and need a Friend, Reply to this Topic and i’ll check back every now and again!

Thanks so much everyone!

Hey Kontrina!

I think you would fit right in with us on horde. I’ve know quite a few of my people since BC and wotlk which makes the experience even better. Add me if you’re interested.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

Hi there Kontrina!

I think you would be a great fit to our social, horde guild. Our horde guild is called Found a Green Quest. Our server is Zul’jin; however, we have a cross realm community from other servers. Weekday/weekend events. EST time zone based events. Raiding, island expeditions, dungeons, achievement runs and more. Helpful and chatty guild with a guild discord. If you’re interested Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hi. I’m RL for AOTC team in “N O V A” guild (A) on Kargath server (US, EST). We raid on Fri-Sat 8:00-11:30 pm EST. We are a smallish guild that has been playing together for years, and we are not planning on going anywhere. We will dabble in Classic, but BFA is our gig.
Pst me if you want to talk more Mokael#1655

Hi Kontrina,

We have a small raid team that has mostly been playing this game together since vanilla and are trying to expand our roster by a few people. We only do heroic raids given our roster size (currently 11). Raids are one night a week and then we have another night that is for m+. Note: most of this activity is on weeknights, occasionally we do Sundays.

We will all be playing classic together to some degree. No intentions of raiding there currently, just leveling and doing dungeons when we have downtime in retail.

If interested and want to talk further you can get me on discord at wyle#8793 or my btag is wyle#1840.

Cheers

Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

Would love to chat!
Add me on discord

Asyldur#6894

I would love to chat!
Being a person who thrives on social interactions myself, I completely understand you! I run an AotC raid guild with a focus on the social aspect of the game - including alt night raids, m+ nights, guild contests and achievement nights. Guildies are active and have a great vibe.
Add me if you’d like to chat about it! B-net Saxx#1747

Cheers!

Heya!

I run Pull More So I Can Pad on Area-52. We have been around as a group of friends since EN raiding cross server and formed up as a guild on our own around TOS last expac. We have a small heroic-only raid team and a mythic raid team and have always been a place where groups of friends have come together to make new friends. We hate those huge guilds that feel like trade chat and aim for an actual community of people who like playing together. People are pretty active during the week and weekends, and we do mythic+, alt raids, some pvp, or just hanging out while farming and playing. Feel free to check us out by adding me Ama#11132