I main on this toon (411 arcane mage) in the US-Antonidas realm. Looking for an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild to progress with.
Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!
Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.
About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.
Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
- We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.
To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here
Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.
Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).
Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.
How to Apply
Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me
Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.
If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635
If you would consider faction change we might be a good fit for you.
Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!
Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content.
We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.
We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.
That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
3/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.
Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)
We are full on:
- Demon Hunters
All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!
If interested please feel free to contact.
Hello Greyfall, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple more DPS for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up to talk more; info/spam below:
Battle tag frosty#1498
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST
Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.
What to expect from us:
- Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
- Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
- Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed
What we expect from you:
- Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
- Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
- Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
- Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!
Expansion Raiding Progression:
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety
Shattered Oath would be a good fit for you. We are currently 5/8M and looking to push for CE. We are 2 Day with an optional 3rd for Heroic. Tues/Thurs 7-10 CST Wed Option.
We are looking for competitive dps.
Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733
Hey there I think you may be a fit for us. Feel free to reach out if you have questions and please send us an app if you are interested.
Tribe @ Burning Legion - US
Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.
Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.
Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.
Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.
- Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
- Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
- Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!
- 6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
- 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
- 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
- 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
- Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
- Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
- Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:
- Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
- Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
- Be ready to have fun
For the Heroic Team, all of the above and
- Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
- Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
- Come prepared with personal food and pots
For the Mythic team, all of the above and
- Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
- Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
- Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
- Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
- Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
- Be able to handle constructive criticism
- Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.
The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.
- Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
- Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
- Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
- Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
- Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)