Looking for RP guild(s)

Hi there! My friend and I have been playing wow for 14 years, and become very burned out with raiding, etc. We are looking for an RP/social guild that is friendly and helpful toward people who are new to RP. Not interested in ERP, but open to thematic guilds.

Heya! Glad you’ve decided to dip into RP. It’s the real endgame of WoW, you know!

I suggest taking a look here: WrA Information & Directories - #26 by Reinore-wyrmrest-accord

There’s plenty of guilds that are welcome of newcomers. Keep your eyes open for “casual” or “light RP” in the descriptions for something a little more relaxed.

If you have ideas for themes you might be interested in you can post them here and I and others would be happy to suggest some.

3 Likes

Hello friend! my bnet is SpareLyric#1417 if you and your friends wish to chat! Would love to hear your thoughts, and the types of characters you all have for rp! We run an adventure guild with a variety of characters that keep things interesting while working with other guilds, so if that is your interest let me know! Hope to hear from you, and may your day be fantastic :smiley:

1 Like