Looking for relaxed, friendly, casual guild for myself and SO

Hey all,

Have been trying the in-game guild finder tool, but 99% of these guilds seem to be defunct or completely depopulated, and the ones that aren’t are the 500+ member spam everyone with a pulse guilds, which I could do without.

The GF and I have both been playing the game since Vanilla, although she’s just now returned after quitting after WOTLK, whereas I only really missed Cataclysm. Both of us have a major move coming up over the next weeks, and then Cyberpunk is going to drop, so as much as my muscle memory calls for me to seek out a robust raiding guild to push content with I’d really just like something relaxed, friendly, low pressure. Something on the smaller/more tight knit side where I could actually be of some assistance rather than one of 7000 nameless faceless members. People used to advertise guilds in here, but it seems that’s not much of a thing anymore.

• Alliance side
  • On the smaller side
  • Not hardcore/only RP, ideally does a little of everything. A little RP is great, but I don’t want to stand around Stormwind emoting, I do want to run dungeons and possibly raid with my guild mates one day
  • No ERP, politics, or juvenile dramatics
  • Not a complete sausage party would probably help with the above bullet
  • Contains adults, in the 30’s to early 40’s would be ideal
  • Are not one of Moonguard’s 450 stealth Furry guilds
  • Do not indiscriminately invite every passing guildless individual they see

If such a thing exists, shoot me a message here. If there’s somewhere else I should be looking to find this stuff, also shoot me a message here. I might even remember to come back and check at some juncture. Stranger things have happened.

Hey Aoelyn! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078 if you would like to join our discord!