Guild found

guild found

3 Likes

My favourite food is probably pho, but so many top contenders. Unfortunately, we are not on Stormrage, but I feel bad there hasn’t been a single reply in 5h. We do a lot of 20+ keys, and we fall into the AOTC/early mythic guild as well. Also open minded, drama free and relax environment , probably would have been a guild you’d enjoy. Good luck hope you find something on Stormrage!

Hi! let’s chat on discord: Raemynn

I’m simple, Pizza of all kinds is my favorite food. Delivery, Bar, Restaurant, Gourmet, Boujie Pizza… i dig it all :slight_smile:

Hey man, Im Ley with Devious a 3/9M guild slowly creeping to 4/9M. I saw you on here and was wondering if you want to have a conversation about a potential trial. My bnet is Ley#11334, and my discord is Ley2124. I hope to hear back from you soon :slight_smile:

My favorite food has gotta be tacos. Can’t beat a good taco bar. Would love to chat further.

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H and 2/9M (2% wipe on amalg with 10 pulls total).

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since. We achieved 4/8M Vault, 2/11M Sepulcher (roster boss), and 5/10M Sanctum.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and have achieved it this season as well.

We are currently looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a spriest and additional (non evoker) dps.

PVP/Other

We enjoy a variety of additional content such as PVP, mount/mog runs, and achievement runs. We have a very active discord and community.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Let me know if you are interested and/or have questions on discord at dave.8008

Buffalo wings or a good brisket any day, hard to choose a favorite between the two honestly! :grin:

We’d be interested in chatting about a spot for you, we’re also open to any of the classes you listed, whatever you enjoy most takes priority. :slightly_smiling_face:

All of our raiders are in the older demographic and pretty relaxed, our GM has even called us a raider retirement home on a couple of occasions! We’re pretty simple, we like seeing how far we can push into Mythic every tier, all while keeping it chill and non-toxic. I will leave our copy-paste information below but hit us up if any of the below interests you! ^^
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

What is your discord?

Bump up to top

My two favorite foods are new york rare steak, and hungarian goulash. It does raise the question what you would do if someone’s favorite food was spam…

Anyway, Purplexity raids 9 pm PST to 11 pm PST. We have a lot of people who push keys in the guild (especially our tanks), I tend to bottom feed around the 16 to 18 level just to finish off my aspects.

We are building up a low mythic team (We got 2/8 last tier) at the moment and looking for raiders.

You can reach me at grimthane on discord.

Chicken and dumplings is always a solid choice, gotta be some thick gravy on it though :relieved:

But hey! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for some DPS! :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We only shoot for AOTC, a few may push into CE but not as a guild. We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. Also really into pushing keys! Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov) if it seems like something you’re interested in!

Favorite Food: Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Black Olive Pizz with garlic butter covered crust.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

We’ve talked before, but I’ll send you another request.

Boop boop de boop