Looking for Raiding/M+ guild

Hey all,

Old school raider (Vanilla/TBC/Wrath) looking for a semi-casual but consistent raiding guild. I’ve exhausted the LFR scene and looking for like-minded community but also a bit of a challenge again. Predominately play in the evenings (EST) throughout the week. Looking to play this, posting character, 464 ilvl hunter. Teachable and open to learn but also have fun!

Can reach me at Maiv#11469

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there, Laur,

My name is Luxa and I represent Luxgarde, a raid-focused guild on the Exodar cluster.

Please feel free to read through our wall of text and contact me via Discord (@original_luxa) if we sound like a good fit! I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Luxa

Wall of Text:

Luxgarde is a new, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. Our leadership is experienced and effective, with years of community building under their belts in Destiny 2, Project Zomboid, and, in earlier expansions, World of Warcraft.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Timewalking Raiding

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory raid achievements
  • 3/X Mythic

Requirements

• English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingess to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid-focused groups are a dime a dozen nowadays, and frankly, it’s not very difficult to find a group of players to raid with. However, Luxgarde offers some perks that set us apart:

• Our officers will provide you with detailed, personalized rotation analysis. We will find key differences between your technique and the technique of high-performing players from around the world, and support you in making adjustments as needed. This is a constructive process, not a confrontational or adversarial process.
  • We run all timewalking raids. Think Heroic progression can get boring? You’re not wrong! Whenever Firelands, Ulduar, or Black Temple Timewalking is available, we run them as a guild! This provides great variety!
  • Our officers are highly confident in teaching raid mechanics to newcomers. It’s okay if you don’t know which circles to soak; we’ll teach you!
  • Highly organized Discord making it easy to find what you want, when you want.

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord.

Hey! We’re a laid back Social/AOTC Raid/M+ Guild. We typically have something for everyone. Hit me on discord if you want to chat more.

Our copy pasta:

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Sunday | 7pm - 10pm PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression : 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M ATDH
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Raid Role Needs: All DPS classes welcome (Be aware, we are heavy on Paladin’s!)

Meowdy! You’re looking for a Guild?! We’re an adult oriented AOTC/M+/Social Guild that are looking to add friendly new faces to our already active Roster! We have a diverse community with an active discord.

We have 2 Rules: Don’t be toxic and have fun!

• Weekly Heroic/Normal Raid
  • Weekly Guild Achievements
  • Weekly Guild Events (Xmogs, Mount Farms, PvP)
  • Very Active Discord

Current Guild Raid Prog: 9/9H 1/9M

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - Tank Spots are starting to open up
Healers - Healer Spots are starting to open up
Melee DPS - All Classes Welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome (Bonus points for Ele Shaman or Mage)

Note, We are currently Completing Heroic Raid in one day on Friday’s, but when we’re progging Raid it’s Friday/Sunday

M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. We have an active Keys community as well!

DM me on Discord if you’re interested: Raemynn

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Ranged hybrid willing to flex into healing
Healer willing to flex into ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Laur!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 5/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Greetings Laur!

We need to get you out of the LFR scene, stat!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey Laur,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currently recruiting. Here is a link to our current forum post so you can get a sense of what out guild is all about and contact info. I went ahead and request you on Bnet.

Thank you everyone who responded. I found a guild at the moment but I appreciate all the responses and information. Much much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Laur! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Are you pugging while building up your raid team? Just came back and gearing my warlock if you are in need of one?

Hi, Melrimm!

We are very close to having a full guild team, but until then, we are PUG-ing as needed.

We are still recruiting DPS, including Warlocks, for the guild and the raid team! I saw your forum post, too. We have many returning players who are getting back into the swing of things in advance of S4 and TWW, so you would fit right in in that regard!

Please feel free to message me on Discord (original_luxa) to chat more! Usually, prospective members join us for raid one week and then decide if we are a good fit after that.

Best,
Luxa

1 Like