Looking for raiding/m+ guild

Hello i am looking for a guild that focuses on aotc as well as a group of people to push keys with. Mythic raiding would be an option if it fits. Current raid availability is mon/tues/wends/thurs anytime. I play hunter(bm) and bear tank primarily but can learn or play whatever. Not looking for anything super hard-core but something a little more in line with what i also aim aiming to achieve. I can elaborate more when we chat on discord to see if im a fit. Looking for a 2 day raiding guild prefered.
Alph#4527 is my discord and best way to get in contact. Thank you in advance looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Alphukqueup!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey there Alph!!

Sounds like you are looking for a new place to call home.
Currently our guild is searching for some players to complete our raid team. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST. As for Mythic + , we’ve got people running keys steady! Outside of WoW, we have people who play a wide variety of games. Usually once a week or so, some of us will get on together and play a game like Among Us, Pummel Party, and recently Human Fall Flat. We try to do a little bit of everything so that there’s something for everyone.
I have added your Discord so I will do my best to watch for you there. In the meantime, check out our recruitment post if you are interested and let me know if you’ll consider joining us for Dragonflight!!
~Sparty (Sparty#7585)