Looking for raiding guild

Hello! I’m a longtime mythic raider (tank, heals, dps) and I’m looking for a new guild to call home. In the past I’ve compeleted Cutting Edge achievements and led raid groups. I love M+ and am interested in finding a steady group to run high level keys with. I have taken the last year or so off of raiding and been casual, but I’m looking to get back into it. I have a DH, rogue, and mage to bring to the table. I have most classes above 385, but those are the ones I’m interested it, though I might be convinced if you need a different role filled. Message me @ OnlyHuman#11905. Thanks!

Good day Kritch,

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabled in Mythic but never pioritized it.

The guild members are primarily working adult.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30 PM EST Tue and Thur. We do run M+ on non-raid days in the evenings and on the weekend, and have an optional alt run on Fri nights.

Come raid with us and check us out before joining.

We are primarily looking for ranged dps.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.

B-tag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604.

I have sent you a friend request.

Hey there,

I am Sin and am a member <Toast> Team 14 is recruiting players for BoD. 4/9H currently seeking Resto Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest. Although we are open to exceptional players we would like you to apply and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Remember we are Team 14 and hope to hear from you. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in Toast or the following officers on Discord or myself at Sin#9002 and Sinalthor#1324.

Team Officers:
FlockOfDeagles#9717
Lacarnus#1457
Exie#9276

Hello! We are Virtually Impossible A52, a guild that has been around for a long time. Many of our guildies started in Vanilla. At the moment Virtually Impossible is looking for more members to join our raid team. Our Core is on time and ready to go. We are looking for more that have that same mindset. We are currently 6/6N and 4/6H BoD. We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday night 12am- 3am EST.

If you are looking for a fun bunch of friends that like to have fun but also knows how to take care of business, this is the guild for you. We are a Mature guild, please keep that in mind.

If you are interested please get ahold of one of us-

RL Strohs#11784
RL Seraphotic#1993

Looking for a good bunch of members to join our Community. We dont just play world of warcraft we venture out into other games. Check out our main website and register and join our community today. https:// evolvedgaming. org/

On the horde side of things of Evolved Gaming we can offer all walks of life from leveling to raiding. They are always looking for lots of new members to fill there ranks. When it does come time to raid we are currently seeking Tanks and Healers with offspec… incase we have to many and you have to DPS… As well as looking for some DPS…

Raid times are from 8:30pm to 10:30pm on Wed and Thurs. (All times in EST).

if you have some more questions do a /who Evolved Gaming

We also ask that you check out our main recruitment page at.