Looking for raiding guild

thinking of transferring to this server, i’m rerolling and starting fresh bc disc is trash. i’m looking for an active raiding guild who run’s m+ a lot as i would love some help running my keys and gearing up, eventually earning a spot on someone’s raid team once i prove that i’m a good healer and a spot opens up.

any such guilds?

this character is 120, don’t know why it’s not updated, and i’m holy.

1 Like

HI Pallyranger! Take a look at Evolved – we might be a good fit for you. Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

we are Boned! 7/9N, 1/9H A laid back group of friends that focus on raid and good times. We are in need of a DH, a healer and some more Ranged dps to around out the team. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 server and run keys,pvp,Islands and more as much as we can.PST in game or RID for more info. Casuals welcomed.
Nakaa- Crylose#1277