Looking for Raiding guild

I’m looking for a new guild and a new place to call home for shadowlands, I was AOTC for all tiers except EP, when I took a break from the game. I have mythic experience but never made cutting edge. I’m looking for a DPS spot. I’n looking for a mythic guild or heroic guild, I just want to be in a active guild with people that looking to complete content.

I can link logs if required.

My main is a Hunter and would prefer to play him but I can be flexible.

Notable alts
Shadow Priest alt spec holy
Rogue
Mage
DH
Druid
Warlock
Hunter-Horde

I would prefer to stay Alliance but will be open to all options.

Raid days Tuesday and Wednesday
Earliest I could raid is 9 EST, 8 EST might be a stretch but I could make it work if needed.

Leave your info below or please contact me using my info below
discord: Prop#1647 preferred way to be contacted.
Bnet: Propagator#11115

Hey Prop!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you :grinning:
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main healer and 1 off healer
  • any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8p-11p CST (server time$)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, if you don’t mind trying to make the 8EST work (I know it can be hard, though we have a lighter raiding schedule so maybe that would make up for it) :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming to go as far as we can each tier. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM EST, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM EST

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!

Hi there! Think we may be a fit for you. Dropping our info below and looking forward to you reaching out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)
  • Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter
  • DPS Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Flex DPS/Tank
  • All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Hello Prop, we’re looking for RDPS, please feel free to contact me or Veesu if you’re interested

Hello there Prop~,

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our slots on Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)
Mythic Team 1
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sun (Weekend) Times Somewhat random
Weekend Team 1 (alts and Secondary mains)

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to add to our community of tight knit members to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards. ATOC every Tier / CE when possible, As we expand our resources, more members It we allow us more effective clears into Mythic content.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -
Nuriel#1547

Hi Prop,

Below is our spam. We are a CE guild looking for a Shadow Priest for the SL raid team. If you are interested, the wowprogress link has our application and more information (loot, what’s provided by guild, etc).

Thank You and hope to hear from you,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Prop! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there Prop, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

Hello prop!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post for additional info: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

and our site: evolvedgaming. org

Good luck with your search!

We can talk.