Looking for raiding guild

looking for a mythic raiding guild for the rest of this xpac and into shadowlands as well. 473 enhance shaman / 475 fury warrior

Check us out at -

Hi Manboi! We are searching for dps to round out our mythic CE focused guild. We are trying to create a positive environment and community as well as a team focused on CE at our own pace. I’m leaving some more info below but if you’d like to run with us during our raid times on T/Th 830-1130 EST then shoot me a message on Discord at Atilix#2170 and I’d be happy to answer anymore questions you may have as well!

You Had Me at ZugZug is a community-oriented Mythic raiding guild based on Mal-Ganis (US). We’re a welcoming, social community with a goal of mixing entry-level and casual players with competitive raiders and key pushers to create a symbiotic and enjoyable relationship where our members can grow together.

We currently two days a week, 3 hours a day with an emphasis on efficient pulling, pre-planning, and having the utmost respect for everybody’s time and energy. You’ll get out what you put in when it comes to our guild, and we’re excited to hear from any new applicants who are interested in a vacation from the usual attitude issues that come with entering Mythic raiding. You will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community, self-awareness and responsibility are encouraged instead of heated micro-management.

Our members are mature adults looking to enjoy the game in a healthy, drama-free, respectful environment. While we’re aiming to clear Mythic content, we expect a cool head and tranquil demeanor at all times. We are an LGBT+ friendly guild and we have a zero tolerance policy on any forms of hate speech or discrimination.

If you’ve followed along until this point, we encourage you to send a message to one of our Recruitment Officers and begin the process of joining our community! We’d love to have you and we’re excited to see how high you’ll soar in our midst!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Manboi! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

hey

Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members.

If your interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858