Looking for RAIDING GUILD

Hello, I’m looking for a Raiding Guild that can help me with BFA raiding content, im returning to wow after a long break and i cant seem to find groups to complete Heroic/Mythic Runs in the LFR., I play on Spinebreaker Server, and I am a Daily Active player. Im based off of CST and i primarily play daylight hours. If you have a guild that is looking for a dedicated player to Raid with than I am the guy for you! please help ! I have Multiple Alts and am willing to play/learn most any class/spec in order to help my guild. Thanks :)!

1 Like

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

look no further there is none from what im aware they have there team

Hello

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

HiHi Purpledaze!

Our guild might be the perfect fit for you as we are also on Spinebreaker and like to help active players. We currently clear heroic and looking to progress mythic as a guild, rather than pugging/mixing with other guilds.

< ChristianDadsofOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. Heroic 12/12 and 4/12 Mythic (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but we’ve been pugging or mixing with other guilds and now looking to progress within guild only). Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily. Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply.

Hopefully this sounds like a good fit for you. Let them know Classiest sent ya!

We would love to have you.

Hey Purpledaze!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hello Purpledaze
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet