Looking for raiding guild

Hello,

We are a group of 4 melee rogue is 237, Havoc DH 240 DK 233 and Enh sitting at 231 ilvl, DK willing to OT if needed. Looking for a raid group that is at least 8/10 heroic and want to push into mythic raiding. We are all competitive with each other and all understand that mechanics play a much bigger role than parsing, although we also understand that parsing plays a vital role in progression. We research, go to external sites (WOWAnalyzer, Raidbots etc… to make sure we are putting as much into our characters as effective team members.

We loved our previous raid team, we just needed something to start earlier. With that said we are looking for raid times that start around 5:30pm - 7:30pm PST.

Horde or Alliance is not an issue, we will also server transfer if needed.

What we are expecting is a raid group to start on time. Everyone accountable to each other and most of all have some fun while enjoying each others company downing shooting/stabbing pixels.

you can either reply here with your contact info or add me

BNET - Divi#11278
Discord- Mìke#6680 (The i is ALT141)

My name is Izzacangel from Neglected on Mal’Ganis(Horde). We’re a 2 day raiding guild that have recently reformed and are looking to build our roster to achieve an early AOTC and push into mythic this tier. We are short 4-5 people from stepping into mythic. We are currently 9/10HSoD. Before switching and reforming guild we were 7/10M CN, and 11/12M Nya. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8-11 CST. Let me know if any of this interested you.

Do u have a discord and I’ll message u on there

yes I added you as friend Izzacangel#9346

Add this one Brapples#6272

let’s talk :slight_smile:

Hello! I come with the guild Colossal Anguish and we want you and all of your friends! We are looking for members so that we can start forming a raid team. Gm and RL are both currently 7/10 H and would like to eventually get to mythic. If this sounds interesting to you msg me with this contact information.

Disc: Sicknik21#5501
B-tag: Sicknik1215

Crocupump,

I’m the GM of United We Loot on Stormrage, we’re looking for a few more members to round out our Mythic raid team. We’re currently 9/10H and 3/10M.

Our raid times fit exceptionally well for a start/end time. In addition to our Mythic raid team we have team for alts or players who are looking for a casual aotc focus. We also run M+ most days of the week.

I’ve added both discord contacts as well as bnet. I look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,
Deathfier

If you’d like to see our recruitment post you can get to it below.

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest and Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.
Thank you!

Hey Crocupump,
Reading your post! We may a spot open for your team on your raid team. Looking to fill our Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term as we have a few core players that have life commitments coming up soon and won’t be able to raid. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Confinement on Mal’ganis (US) is recruiting DPS spots as we focus more on mythic. We are currently 1/10M | 9/10H and looking to fill quickly.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested!
-Btag: Vistakillz#1626
-Discord: Vista#9264