Looking for raiding guild (not super hardcore)

Hi guys, original opening Day 1 player here looking for a raiding guild that progresses at a moderate pace. I am a genuinely patient guy who understands that failing a little or alot is part of the process and I will roll alliance or horde depending on the guilds needs
I do prefer healer classes above all else. Pally, Priest, Druid or Shaman in that particular order.
My preferences
Raid start time:
Weekdays: 9-10 PM EST
Weekends: After 6PM EST
Raid end times - whenever, I’m usually there until the bitter end!
Voice : Discord or whatever.
Server Type Preference: PVP first, Normal
Server Timezone : EST but will join PST if the raid times.
PVP: BG’s and world pvp.

Send me some invites!

2 Likes

Discord: BnH247#9580 - you can check out our days, times and info, we got some guys that you’ll mesh with really well, add me so we can sit down and talk more.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/na-horde-myzrael-tentative-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-active-in-all-content/241091/7

Hello! I think we might be a good fit! You can find me on bnet cutiepie#1373 or Discord Adelinn#5401

The <Mile Hyjal Club> represents a home to community driven players, with various levels of experience. We’re an NA Horde guild planning to play on Herod, with raid times every Friday/Saturday at 9:00PM EST beginning the first week of October. Outside of raiding, we’re looking forward to open world pvp, battlegrounds, guild events, dungeons, and providing a platform where everyone can have a good time!

Hey bud, add me on discord. Lets talk. I think we’d be a good fit for you. I’m not gonna spam you with my guilds recruitment post like everyone else does or use a copy pasta message. I think that you would work well with us. Hit me up whiskeyfist187#6605

Check us out, sound right up your alley! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)

Hey Izuul, I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.

We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our timezone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.

If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.

If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord or Battle. net or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8

Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hey man, it looks like our times might match up with what you are looking for, as well as our guild culture. Add me on discord and we can chat. We meet pretty much all of your needs mentioned here.

Klypse#1492

Thanks for the invites all!

Hey, im running a guild on release on herod. Raid times m w f 8 to 11pm cst, this seems to work with ur schedule well. If you want more info msg me or add me on discord. Magedaddy#4559

yo

Hi Izuul

< Chill Casual >[Alliance] consists of a core group of people that have been playing together since classic has been out. Our core is made of older people late 20’s/early 30’s. We are not a hardcore guild in the least but we do like to have fun doing everything not just raiding. Such as, World PvP, Battleground groups, 5 mans. The GM has experience in all raids except for the end parts of AQ40 and Naxx.

Raids Saturday/Sunday 8-11PM Eastern

For more info

If this interests you contact me

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet -Impact#1662

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

Hey Izuul, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Well I can offer you a 2 night a week raid guild on a pvp server with a mix of old and new players.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm. Mix of old and new players.

Hit me up on Bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Unarii#8717) if you have any interest.

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

<Evolve> Alliance on Herod

Our plans:

Two raid nights. Prospective nights Tues/Thurs 7-11 EST
Construct a social guild lasting through the phases.
Clear all PVE content on an accelerated but manageable timeline.

We expect those committed to raiding with us to put reasonable effort and come prepared. We have no plans to set a timeline for leveling but will be beginning our raiding efforts as soon as feasible.

If you’re looking for your long-term Classic home, <Evolve> is a fit for you.

Please contact Malakov#3097 or Cogburnzz#6063 on Discord for an invite or any questions you may have.

Seems like our goals and times match, and we could use solid healers to help get us going. West coast server but 9pm est start times. Give us a look: [A] <Mediocre at Best> (Whitemane) Recruiting

Good luck otherwise!

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337