Looking for raiding guild (newplayer)

I’m currently a 431 DH who is probably going to be doing Havoc for raiding. I like playing both Tank/Dps specs for M+. I’m overwhelmed as a new player this is my first month playing and I’ve been watching the videos to play M+ and EP. My highest keys have been some +10’s and tonight I did a +12 with some cool AU dudes. I’m from USA and I’m in college so I’m obviously nolifing the game 24/7. Eat sleep bathroom college WoW. I’m also wanting to do new content as it comes out. I come to WoW from a backgrounds of gitting gud at all the Dark Souls games which heavily reminds me of WoW boss mechanics tbh.

If anyone knows of any good guilds that will take new players and play heroic EP together please reply to the post or if you want you can add me on discord at

DARREL#2715.

Good luck with the search! We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. Many of our key runners are 2k io and actively help other get their 10s done every week. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time.

Here is our recruitment and, thanks!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Bump. Ive now completed 7/8 H (missing Zaqul) and looking to play mythic raiding now. I still have all the time in the world to play everyday and progression raid mythics :slight_smile:

Hi Lilgoobygurl! I sent you a friend request on Discord :slight_smile: