Looking for Raiding guild 5 friends

Hello Thrall,

ABOUT US:
We are a small group of friends looking for a guild to call home. We are all here on Thrall server. We are all WoW veterans. Most of us have been playing the game since Vanilla. We are all mythic experienced players We put a lot of time in this game. We consist of a group of 5 players. We are looking to continue raiding as a group therefore looking for a guild that would take us in as a group.

CLASS BREAKDOWN

• 2 BeatMastery Hunters
  • 1 Havoc Demon Hunter
  • 1 Prot Warrior (Can be Fury too but would prefer Prot)
  • 1 Balance Druid

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

• Progression oriented guild
  • Some mythic progression
  • Drama free,

WHAT WE OFFER

• Mechanically sound gameplay
  • Mythic experienced
  • Show up on time and ready to go
  • Research fights ahead of time
  • Stay on top of our class theory-crafting min maxing
  • Also like to push keys in M+
  • All have working mic and discord
  • We are online a lot
  • Our neck levels are all over 55.

SCHEDULE

• 2 Nights a week
  • Weekdays (Monday to Thursday)
  • Between 8 to 11, 11:30 server at the latest
  • Not opposed to a 3rd optional night

Bottom line I think we would be really good asset to any guild. If you think we would be a good fit let’s hear it.

Feel free to contact me Nemesyst#1267

I’m adding you on bnet from Moonpie#1732 as I think that the 5 of you would be a great addition to PremoGaming. We meet your schedule requirements as well. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Hey Reeborrn!

Ode to Undercity is looking for DPS and a Tank to fill our roster.
We raid Wed/Thu 845PM-1130PM server time, run M+ throughout the week and RBGS on Mondays for fun.
We have AOTC in Uldir, BOD and COS!
Currently we are 7/8 Normal Eternal Palace.

If you and you’re friends are interested, add me on Bnet: billy#1978

Unsalted is currently 3/8 Heroic and hoping to recruit a few DPS so we can smash through the rest of this tier. We’d be happy to take you guys in as trials. Message me on discord (mwright01#8420) or btag (mjwright01#1980) to talk.

I’ve played since Vanilla as well. Alliance for a long time, had a few horde chars. But deciding its time to retire Alliance and go full Horde. Decided to re-roll on Thrall and started a new guild. Reference my post below for details and reach out if interested :slight_smile: