Looking for raiding 9pm eastern or later

Hey! I’m looking for a raiding guild that’s starting raids at 9pm or later, I’ve got a 450 ish brew monk I’ve been playing or a 435 ish disc/shadow priest. Which toon I play isn’t as important as the fit, ideally I’m not looking for another guild 6 months from now :slight_smile: leave me discord or bnet info and let’s chat!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

hi we might be too late but here’s the spiel anyways.

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827

Hey! We’re a small guild that is looking to build a team to complete Heroic Nya before Shadowlands arrives.

We are currently in need of Healers. We get together most nights from 9 PM PST to Midnight PST. We have not yet decided on raid nights, as we are still assembling our crew.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions @ Boots#1776.

Just a bump

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
6/12M (Vexiona 1%) - We have a skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

You won’t want to leave Dojo once you see what we have to offer you.

Hey Durasia! Our times actually line up really well with yours (10pm-1am est). We are a new reforming guild looking to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday. (9:45pm EST)
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey Durasia!

Not sure if you are looking to end raid by a certain time, but I figure ill give this a shot!

[H] < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

Two Camels in a Tiny Car, what a name right? We are a dedicated group of people that are looking to down some bosses while having fun at the same time. A few of us have been playing the game together for a little over 7 years, and strive to build an environment in the guild that everyone enjoys.

Our current plan is to keep progressing in Mythic Nya’lotha as far as we can, and build a strong raid team and environment for Shadowlands. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
Optional : Sunday alt run Heroic for fun, same time .
Mythic + runs on off days Monday push Keys.
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for DPS players, and few that have healing/tanking OS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706
-Curtvawka#4363

We look forward to talking