Looking for raid guild

Looking for a chill raid guild that raids on weekends and\or on weekdays past 11:30pm CST or 12:30 PM EST. I will transfer to different server for the right guild. Have never done mythic raiding but am up for it. I also like pvp and would like to do arena for fun if any guild mates are down for it. Should note that I haven’t decided on a main yet

add my btag airbourne88#1885

Hey we are currently recruiting for weekends Heroic raids. We plan to start between 8-9PM EST (so about 7-8PM for CST I believe). If that sounds good to you, feel free to hit me up on bnet or Discord to ask me any questions you might have.

Outside of raiding, we are a highly social guild and even plan on hosting events like transmog and screenshot competitions. We also play other games like League and party games.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Hey bud we raid one day a week Saturday morning 9am to 1pm est if you think that might work hit me up

Hey man! I know you haven’t still decided on a main but we’re currently recruiting dps and a couple healing specs, so I figured you’d wanna check us out. Hit me up on discord if you’re interested.

Hello I just wanted to let you know that I am interested but I’m going to keep looking for just a couple more days to see if what other guilds I can find, I’m not much of a morning person but if it comes down to it I can work with that time. Hope I’m not sounding like a jerk. I will let you know by Monday and thanks for the invite.

1 Like

Not sounding like a jerk at all add me on disc Sig#9995 or bNet mako#1649 and let’s chat

Hello,

Mythical Paradox is a guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

If you’re interesting hit me up on Discord (not at my computer right now, sorry) Chase6594 # 5632.