Looking for raid guild in sl

Experienced mage just looking for a horde guild who plans on raiding close to release of Castle Nathria. I am 29 years old with a regular job and a child on the weekends so I prefer weekdays around 7pm-11pm est time.

Battle tag: phoenix#112540

2 Likes

Hi there!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hello there.

My guild runs 9 to midnight eastern, which is close to what you are asking for so I’m going to leave my blurb here.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey man! I’d love to chat, read our spam then hit me up if you’re interested :slight_smile:

<Demolition Crew> [H] 3/12 Leads LF Heals+Dps

Hey Smoke,

Here’s the spam, we raid 8pm to 11pm EST, Tues/Thurs.
We have a heroic, and a mythic team, depending on what level you want to raid at.

HMU on Discord (Info in the spam)

Hey there, if you’re open to Alliance our times might line up with yours and we would love to add another ranged onto the roster! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST.
We aren’t a hardcore top end guild but we enjoy having a nice chill raid environment while also getting serious for the bosses that need it.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and Alliance isn’t a problem then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you and if not then GL in your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey friend! I gave you an add. Lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. We ended last tier 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality ranged dps to fill out our shadowlands roster. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326