Looking for pvp/pve (A) guild

Super excited and re activated my account this month. I raided in vanilla,bc, and a little wotlk before i walked away from the game. The new content wasn’t for me. Anyway Im 34, no kids, but i do work early (EST) so i would prefer a guild raid no later than 10 on week days. weekends i can raid in the evenings with no time restraints other than wife aggro. Most of my experience is with mage/priest/pally although after all these years ive tinkered with most every class and build. I am open to all servers and Honestly ill play whatever is needed. Please leave details on your guild, or a link. Prefer semi casual/semi hardcore.

Interested? NorthFive[A] | THALNOS-PvP | Tues/Thurs/Sun | 7-11pm EST | Social, WPvP & Semi-Casual Raiding| Loot Council

Heya, my guild is a progression guild raiding primarily Friday nights, and Saturday/Sunday. We are going alliance on the PVP server of Whitemane. You can contact me through discord at: Arishnakrov#6398 or check out our guild discord for more information if your interested.

Discord: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Hey man I would love to talk with you in person. We are still looking for quality and committed members for our raid team. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and more info about the guild. I am online if you want to jump in.

Check us out you’ll fit right in! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)

Hey Destrux, can you link me your btag so we can talk more, i think were what your looking for. Here’s my Tag if you wish to speak more. NogueTM#1808

Consider applying to Lionheart, we are pretty okay dudes :slightly_smiling_face:

Come check us out, we may be a fit.

Hey there. Im running a guild on herod alliance side. MWF 8 to 11pm cst. Got about 90 or so of us in the discord rn. Hit me up if this works for you. My discord is Magedaddy#4559 we can chat on there if you’d like.