Looking for prog guild going into shadowlands

I am an ele shaman I also have a half geared mage. I am currently 5/12M prog in 8.3. 8.3 is dead to me I know I wont go any further for now. My guild I am in doesn’t plan for the future, I am willing to transfer realms and would like to join an active guild with the desire to do mythic prog in shadowlands.

if you wanna know more please ask. will link raiderio and Warcraft logs at your request

Hey there- check us out!
Advance is a new late night raiding guild on A52. Come raid with people who actually have CE experience and kills, not just a guild who advertises CE. Advance is organized, efficient, yet still has fun. Here are a few things we are looking for:

• Mechanically strong individuals (getting to new phases, burns, etc is an important part of progress and if you fail to mechanics often, this won’t be the right place for you)
  • Self-motivated individuals- you must come to each raid with an understanding of the mechanics, timings, and overall theme on how to down the boss
  • Output- we will not demand high parses, but will review output. We want people who are excited to min/max their character, push their gear to the max, etc. Parse monkeys are not the type we want
  • Involvement- we are not looking for raid loggers. The goal here is to have an active PvE community with an alt run, m+ groups, or whatever it is that you have fun doing.

What we offer:

• We offer leadership that has achieved CE in the current expansion and previous
  • We will be organized: spreadsheets, cooldown rotations, Discord posts, etc. The most annoying thing is joining a raid and for officers to waste 30 minutes setting up a fight. Tweaks will be made during encounters, but we will not waste time overhauling or doing the initial setup when we should be progging.
  • Competitive yet fun environment. We want spots to be competitive. Your rank in the guild doesn’t matter- if someone is more mechanically sound than you, they will have your spot.
  • We will not be a guild that carries more than 25-26 on the roster. People get sick, lose interest in the game or just need a night off. We get it- we just need enough people to overcome those MIA’s.

The goal:

• Start raiding Mythic Ny’alotha by August 4th. I would like to see this guild head into Shadowlands with CE. With how much gear, corruption, and time is available, that is not an unrealistic goal.
  • Shadowlands- CE or bust. I am not going to promise top 200 US or anything like that, but the very 1st tier of Shadowlands will be Cutting Edge.
  • Head into Shadowlands with around 25-26 on the roster.

Needs:

• Raid leader: I need someone who is vocal, able to politely correct and be available. Strategies will be posted in spreadsheets and you will be heavily involved in coming up with strategy, but we are not looking for this to be a second job for you.
  • 2 Tanks
  • 5 healers, prefer 2 to have a DPS off-spec that you are comfortable with
  • DPS (with a tank/heal spec)
  • DPS

Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a PST. If we have the type of atmosphere that wants to push harder, we can discuss adding Monday’s when close to a kill, or for the first few weeks.

If you reach out, please have the following items:

• A history of CE (prefer in the current expansion or previous)
  • An idea of what you want to play going forward
  • Would like to see logs for the current tier, particularly in mythic (Legion will do)

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

HiHi Covidcase!

We are definitely active and looking to progress in BfA and move into Shadowlands strong. Here’s our spam for details:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Rogue, DH, Ret Paly, SPriest preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4+/12M (the + is because most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply and let them know Classiest sent you! Or you can contact me directly in Discord ClassiGetsSassi#7777 before speaking with the officers. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Covidcase!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hello!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

Hello, our times are a bit late but we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello,

Nine Lives on Kil’Jaeden is looking to fill our raid team for Shadowlands. We currently are still raiding and are 4/12 Mythic. Since its the end of the expansion its semi-casual with two raid nights a week. Fri/Sat 830-1230pm EST.

We are looking for solid ranged dps and possibly a tank for Shadowlands. If this is something that interests you feel free to message me on B-net or Discord and we can discuss if Nine Lives would be a good fit and home for you.

B-net - Shrader#1659
Discord - Kenny M#3259

Hi Covid,

We’re actively recruiting for shadowlands, and we’re looking for players like you who’ve dipped their toes into mythic raiding and want to dive in a bit more in shadowlands. As you can read in our guild spam I’ve linked, we’re well organized and continuously plan for the long term. If you like what you read, check out the linked videos of our raid environment. Feel free to reach out to me at Klik#1399 on bnet, or drop us an application in the link in our post.

Hey bud. I read your post and it looks like we might be a decent fit. Please have a look and see what you think. Would love to chat. Thanks.

Hello! I represent the East India Raiding Co. We are a newer guild on Illidan looking to complete as much mythic ny’alotha progress (currently 4/12) before the new patch. However, our primary concern is to build up a core mythic raiding team for Shadowlands. We are semi-hardcore and also looking to have a good time. Our raid times are currently TUE/THUR 6pm-10pm PST. If you want further information, feel free to hit me up on discord (OrneryWerewolf#4246).

Hello

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Covidcase! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is a 2day mythic progression guild in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!