Looking for people to play with

I am a new player I use to play wow a little years ago in the trial characters and never bought the full game until a few months ago and iv okayed heavy but all alone I didn’t learn much and after awhile it got boring playing alone so I am looking for someone to play with I’m on lothar and I’ll even start a new character idc I just want to get back into it and play daily and not be bored and have someone show me the ropes of things.

Hey! Ive actually been looking for new people to play with as well. Especially with starting out on a fresh new character as well. Ive been playing for over a year now, so i have a bit of experience. But I find it hard making friends with people in guilds.

2 Likes

The good news is you will be playing with alot of people when you hit 120…two levels away! You will queue and get matched with randoms for warfronts, island expeditions, tons of end game dungeons, LFR raids. Start doing the war campaign to get you from 118-120. You’ll have to do the first part it to unlock world quests.

Also, you will spend most of your time in the zones doing world quests and there are always a bunch of randoms helping eachother kill mobs. I don’t have any “friends” in the game but never feel alone.

In regards to “showing you the ropes”, we can tell you what to do for gear at end game and anything else you want to know. I hope you get people from the forum to join you but I’m mentioning these things just in case you dont. See this thread for what to do when you hit 120.

1 Like

I would enjoy playing wow with you I don’t even mind starting a new character.

I play on Hellscream and I’m on more nights than not. If y’all find yourselves on my side of town I’d be glad to hang out and help in any way i can.

Hey im a new player what relm do you play on?

Lothar but a realm switch isn’t an issue I don’t mind either faction or starting a new character.

Hey y’all
Hope y’all are enjoying wow(for the new players) I recently started as well 5 months ago
I know one of ya said it has been hard making friends in guilds
I’ve found a really great guild for new people they have helped me a ton and helped me learn the game pretty quick

But it is horde on zuljin if y’all dont mind that it would be great to have y’all come by and check us out

Message me with any questions about the game/ info about the guild and how it can help ya

Btag hgrant225 #1568