Looking for people to enjoy the game with

As the title says, I am looking for people to play the game with. I can reroll or I have a Druid that I’m partial to sitting at 375+. I have past experience as a Tank as well as Healer and could do whatever.

I miss playing the game with people. I miss the social side, and a lot of guilds say they are active and social, but turns out to be not true. I can spend a lot of time playing because my type of work in RL allows me to do that. And because I’m lacking in the social side of things, all I’m really left with is nostalgia from the people I used to play the game with who no longer participate.

So, let me know what ya have or would like to do. My btag is GhostWolf#11704.

3 Likes

It’s really almost sad to see the number of threads that are popping up from people having to reach out on the forum just to find people to do stuff with. This is supposed to be an mmorpg, a game where teamwork was meant to be the foundation of the game. Many players are fine and dandy without having any sort of teamwork involved in their game experience nowadays.

It must be half painful to be one of the original developers for WoW to see what the game and the overall direction has evolved into.

2 Likes

Yeah, Kesnal, I started playing back in 2006 so as you probably know, the social side of things have changed tremendously along with other stuff. I have more social interaction in Overwatch than I do in WoW. And while I like Overwatch, WoW was the beginning of it all for me. Maybe this is just how it’s going to be from now on.

2 Likes

Most guild go out and spam their “active friendly” stuff all around but they rarely even say hi or anything at all.

I’m on your same boat OP, I’d love to play with you but sadly you’re an Alliance dog and I don’t swing that way. It’s sad but this is a common issue today, most players are too focused on the solo play(which is heavily encouraged by Blizzard design) to even bother playing or talking with others. The social part of WoW is slowly dying.

Best of luck to you, my dude, hang in there and don’t lose hope. There are nice people out there who still want to play with each other.

2 Likes

I know of an Alliance Guild on Stormrage called Zeroes to Heroes. In the past week we have had two open heroic runs, an BoD achievement run, and this weekend we will be having a mini mythic + competition. This guild has seven raid teams spanning all days of the week, a normal/heroic coffee run on Sundays which is open to all and has events like Guild Survivor and various holiday activities. Tonight several of our mythic teams helped one of our Normal/Heroic teams get their CoS AOTC.

I encourage you to take a look at our community guild <Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More, create a level 1 and check us out.

I’d like to believe we would offer you more than one friend but a bunch of friends to do things with!

3 Likes

Who do I contact once I’ve created a character? This is exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Amyashi is our main point of contact (Discord: Amyashi#1108
Battletag: Amyashi#1108). However anyone veteran or above can get you invited! You can also reach out to me on Discord (Midgette#4920) and I can help you get invited if we don’t have a vet on!

1 Like

Please be sure to get on our discord as we also do a lot of our communication there! Look forward to seeing you in game.

Okay, I sent a request on Discord.

1 Like

Hi There,
Wanted to make sure you had made contact?