Looking for older/social Community

Hi folks,
I’ve recently returned to WoW for Dragonflight and LOVING it.
My RL friends have little free time to play right now so I’ve decided to see if I can find a friendly/social/relaxed Community (Alliance) to chat/play with.
I’m over 40 so the older you are the better, haha!
Would like to find people who hang out on Discord while gaming and don’t take themselves too seriously. Hit me up if that sounds like you!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey there. I am playing super casually on Alliance. I am not super active on Discord but wouldn’t mind making new friends to play with!

1 Like

Hi Soma <3
I’m looking for a cross-server Community for casual/social older players (with an active Discord channel).
Surely it must exist! :laughing:

1 Like

Let me know if you find one! ha.

Hi there! The following info is listed in our Forum post here!

“Many of us are Day One players and are older than the average WoW player.”

“We do not “police” or “manage” adults. We ask that you be 25yo+ and be focused on the game: We are playing the game to have fun, enjoy each other’s company, and win! Please avoid discussion of politics/religion/controversy and keep it positive by avoiding excessive profanity. It goes without saying but I have found it is necessary to mention that we expect you to abide by the Social Contract in game as well.”

Check us out! Maybe we are good match for you!

1 Like

Hey I run a casual discord. We try to get in voice chat 3 to 4 times a week to group. I’m 39.
My battle.net is UndergroundJ#1149
Add me on discord. UndergroundJo#2967

I can’t post the server invite here.

1 Like