Looking for non-toxic Raiding/M+ guild. [H]-Illidan

So, a little about myself. I’ve gotten Aotc since I first joined the game back in the argus patch and have never really progressed past the first 3 mythic bosses of any given tier. My highest io score last season was 1.7k.

As for what I play, well, I currently main balance, but I don’t really know what I really wanna do. So I’ve been in a dilemma between staying chicken or playing resto for good.

I’m currently 7/12 Heroic from randomly pugging and the short lived guild I joined recently. Currently, I’m 1.2k io and I enjoy getting at least a 15 done each week.

What I’m looking for? Well, I’m not looking for anything hardcore, but I don’t want something entirely casual either. I do want to get Aotc this tier and maybe progress into mythic even if it’s just the first 3 bosses.

I also would like a guild where I can find people to run keys with and have no issue getting a 15 key done for the week with.

Thanks for your time.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 3/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3<3