Looking For New Home

Hello, I’m looking for a new guild to call home to raid and do mythics in shadowlands.
Warlock - Affy/Destro/Demo (Preference order)
Horde
Enchant/tailor
Experienced raider
Timely and Family Friendly
Willing to server transfer after a few try out runs
not willing to faction transfer
Will provice donations for pots/elixirs/food
can provide enchants and will come fully enchanted/gemmed.
I came back from a long break (MoP was last hardcore Expac)
Btag is Devisune#1769

Preferred Raid times is any day passed 7PM PST
Most Ideal raid times Tuesday 8PM PST
Saturday 8PM PST

a small bio
I’m a single 25 year old father who works in car sales, Ex-Military. Passionate gamer and looking to make some great friends.
Thank you for your time.
-Devisune

Devis first and foremost thank you for your service. That means alot to me and my guildmates. I reviewed your bio and while I know our start times might differ from yours, it might be worth it if we can make it work. I am going to post some copy paste below for your review, but I would love to speak with you. Discord by day, bnet at night!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret/Tank Medium, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey dude!

We’re looking for another lock headed into Nathria. Check us out. We also are a group with a bunch of dads who are active or vets.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326