Looking for new home

Hi all! Long time player looking for new home after coming back to dead guild. I have decent knowledge on all classes, but play a few better than others. Still leveling to 60 at the moment, but would love to have some people to chat with while I do so! Willing to travel to any server/faction. Currently on Ner’zhul, but have toons in many places.

3 Likes

Hello Utred,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey there, our guild has been a long established guild on Turalyon Alliance and we would love to add another strong dps to our roster, at the moment we’re looking for a Hunter but we’re also open to taking a look at any other dps. I wanted to reach out to see if we sound like what you may be looking for, if we interest you then please hit us up or fill out our app on our guild site and if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 9/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Sylvanas and Mythic Eye.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
WowProg: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey there Utred, I run a small tight nit casual guild if your interested we do a bit of normal raiding and run M+. If your interested you can reach me on discord Wyvernflame#3188 or battle net wyvernflame#1720

Heya! I’d love to chat with you about our guild–we’re mostly made up of veterans and returnees. You can contact me on discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for normal/heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

Heals: Druid, Pally, Priest

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hit me up and let’s chat

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

We are actively recruiting for our mythic team on stormrage, if you are interested we need a necrolord dk, a warlock, mage, or ww monk. If you have any interest in any of that let me know! You can reach me at bnet Drexian#1796