Looking for new guild/server AOTC

Looking for a guild, chill raiding weekdays anywhere from 6 CST to 11CST, anytime within that window would be great. Will do mythic, but mostly looking for AOTC guild. Feel free to message me add me if you have questions.

KooLord#1826

1 Like

Hello!

Mind Game H A-52

10/11N 8/11H
Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

About: We are a closeknit group of friends looking to expand our community for raid and m+.

If you have any questions/concerns:
Contact info: btag: Vaun#11197 Discord: Vaun#5071

Yeah totally sounds down my ally. Let me add you and we can chat it up about joining.

GPA is a newer guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well. We are 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde. We also have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Thank you for the reply, but i have my son on the weekends so i can’t play during those times. Thank you.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436

Hey there, we’d love to add another Mage to our roster if you’re still looking and open to Alliance, I sent you a btag request to chat more but I also wanted to leave all our extra info below as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M as of tonight! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438