Looking for new guild!

Hi! I took a couple of months break from WoW, and I am returning now for this new patch. I have been playing since Legion, but only really got into raiding in Shadowlands. I have KSM for every season since Shadowlands, and I achieved AOTC for all of Shadowlands, and Vault in Dragonflight. My guild was pushing for CE and got 4/8 mythic bosses down before the roster boss got us. I have since transferred to Area-52, and I am just looking around for another guild that I can raid and do mythic + with. I want to get AOTC this tier, and KSM. My battle tag is KayBots13#1790 or my Discord is kaybots #1043

Not sure if you’re looking for mythic progression in 10.1 as your post seems you only want to achieve aotc.

If you’re looking to raid mythic and understand what is required then I’d love to talk

6/8M in 7 weeks
Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern

Mortiia6352 on disc

Are you looking for just AOTC or mythic raiding? What is your availability? My guild is AOTC only and we raid tues/wed 11pm est-1am. If those times work for you, hit me up and lets chat to see if we may be a good fit for you.

Disc- kungfubanana#7678
BN- kungfubanana#1420

Hello Artemis! We just broke off from a guild with CE experience. We are 8/8H at the moment looking for quality players for Season 2 and beyond. We raid two nights (Wed/Th) and Sunday optional. Our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We aim for AOTC and dabble in mythic fights.

CONTACT info- Ozeanos#0547 for discord / Ozeanos#1547 for bnet, hope to hear from you.

Hello there Ärtëmís! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Aberrus. We are a casual heroic guild that is 8/8H.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
TBD
Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Hello. I’m the GM of Click To Move, a Horde guild on Area -52. We raid Fri & Sat 7PM - 10PM EST. We are an older crowd (30 -45), with some of us having played together on Alliance during BFA before making the switch to horde in 9.0.

Our core enjoys playing together in a focused but chill environment. We quickly learned that progressing content, with people that you can have fun with, makes the game a lot more enjoyable and are looking for like minded people. Being an older crowd, we strive to have an environment that is non-toxic and open to all walks of life. The main qualifications we look for are;

Players to be mechanically adept
Have good knowledge of their role and class
To be respectful of others and,
Combine the above to play at an acceptable level for progression content

We mostly have full time day jobs and play games to relax and have a good time together. When it comes to WoW, we want to be somewhat competitive within the guild, but not let that overtake any real life responsibilities.

Mythic+ has always been a big part of the game for our core. We had several players push to get our +20 portals in different seasons and are currently in the 18-20 range.
We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the workdays.

If you have any questions or any interest, lets chat!

Discord: CrysTalis#3723 BNET:CrysTalis#1961

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: AOTC in VOTI

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Artemis! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Artemis - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you! We are on Stormrage (an excellent server) so you would need to transfer if you don’t mind that!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

We’ve achieved AOTC - 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates. We’re preparing for Aberrus along with doing some fun activities up until Season Two. :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more. I look forward to speaking with you!

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hello Artemis,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

2/8 Mythic Vault

8/8 Heroic Vault

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hi there, Artemis! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203