Looking for new guild to continue raiding

I am currently looking for a new Active guild to continue heroic raiding. Active guild in my main focus as I do not wish to join a guild to feel as if I am solo playing waiting for raid day. I have a hand full of different toons that may fit into a raid spot all are heroic raid ready or damn close that 1 day of focus could fix.
(406) Disc/Holy priest
(402)H Pally
(396) MW Monk
(392)SV Hunter
(402)Frost Mage
(400) Resto shaman
All necks are 36 or higher and can be pushed to 40 with very little work
I can make most days as that is not a problem
If you have any questions please feel free to add as I do not check back here to often.

Btag Peanut#12286

Hello
I sent you a bt request…lets chat

Goonies never say wipe 9/9h 1/9m pushing into crucible heroic this weekend we intend to still run bod as well. We only have 1 required raid day Sunday 6pm to 10pm est and optional/alt night Saturday night at 730 pm est. If interested please contact me on bnet @ pailos#1956

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Swing Heal/Back up tank
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Our guild is striving for AOTC each tier and always have someone online. we are community first. If server transfer is an option for you we can speak more

Koenigseg
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798