Looking for new Diggs in DF

Hello. I am returning from a long break and looking to find a new home and friends to crush pixels with. I am of the older 40+ crowd, very chill, but also very competitive and competent (I check parses, raid logs, research, all of that) always looking for ways to improve my self. I have been raiding off and on since Wrath. I am looking for a friendly but competent AOTC, Mythic + guild. Looking to have fun but still be making progress to something. I have not decided my main until I mess around with new talent trees come the 15th. I will have it locked in before DF drops for sure. I am leaning more towards ranged dps atm, Lock,voker, maybe boomy, outside chance for rogue. I will be running a Prot warrior alt for mythic + as well.
I am available to raid any day after 8pm Eastern and will play alliance or horde and do a server transfer for right fit. The right fit would be a sociable, fun guild that interacts and does more then just raid together. Not interested in joining a zerg guild or a clique filled guild and just being another toon for raids. I can pug and do that.
Can leave a message here or my BT is limitless#1416
At any rate, thanks for the read and all the best to you come DragonFlight

1 Like

Hey,

I wanted to leave a link to my recruitment post because I think we may be a good fit for you. If you get time, take a look at it and reach out if you’ve got any questions or would like to chat.

Hello!

I am building a semi-casual progression guild on Stormrage (Alliance) focused on building a core heroic group for Dragonflight and beyond, while providing an enthusiastic community for players who enjoy multiple facets of the game and socializing.

If you’d like to chat more, my Btag is LivyKat#11178, and my Discord is LivyKat#8880. :slight_smile:

Good morning!
BiOL is looking for some more raiders to kill bosses in Dragonland.
You didn’t mention a availability or if you’d consider Alliance but I figured I’d throw our info here since we are Wrath babies too :wink: and if interested feel free to give a poke! Good luck regardless!

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Not sure if you have any morning availability but we are a new morning raiding guild. We would love to talk to you about our goals. Feel free to message me.
Discord ryaden#5511

Juggernaut,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hello there, just wanted to reach out and leave our info. See if it might peak your interest!

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: Spriest, Mage, other ranged DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Hello Jugg,

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Are Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Still looking. Joined a brand new guild transferred my toons to area 52 and faction changed to horde. Guy just up and folded the guild without so much as a mention after spending about 10 hours in discord with him last few days. So with that said looking for a horde guild on area 52 and the original post stands. I am competent, prepared, dedicated and friendly. Hit me up if you are still looking or I may be a good fit. Thanks again for the read and good luck in DF.

Hey hey! I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, message in discord at Alextbaker#6694 or simply reply to this post. Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

hello Juggernaut
my name is fyreaa,
and my guild Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Though all classes are welcome to apply, especially for M+ content - the above are specifically requested due to gaps in armor type/weapon usage, or specific utility we would like to have going forward.

About
Our current raid roster consists of a blend of raiders and M+ enjoyers with the unambitious goal of AOTC and keystone master. More importantly, we’re a group of friends who just want to play this horrible game together, progress through content, and have a good time - and we are always looking for more qualified members.

Our raid times are 7:00pm to no later than 10:00pm CST on WED/Thurs, with possible non-mandatory weekend raid days in the event that a weekday raid night is canceled or otherwise not feasible.

We have no current plans for any SL S4 content, nor expect anyone to do anything until the first M zero week in DF.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hi Juggy,

Sending you a bnet request, we might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Bumpity bump bump