Looking for mythic raiding guild

Looking for a mythic raiding guild for my lock and evoker. 484 ilvl on each. teachable. just want to to push forward and complete all content on this game. try hard

hit me up at jallen#11415

Check us out <Paragøn> [Area52] 9/9H 5/9M

We are looking for an Aug. Evoker (not sure of your spec) for one of our 3/9M raid teams that raid Wed/ Thurs’s 9pm to 12am EST…

I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormrage :slight_smile:

If interested, contact me either at my Discord: nakkita OR my BTAG: britt2376#1776

Thanks!

Hey Lumixx,

It’s hard to tell if you’d be a fit because you didn’t link either character - but we’re looking for one more DPS to come get CE with us. M Tindral to 42%

We’re a join a guild that loves raiding together. We have a great raid environment.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed at the end of Nyalotha by a group of CE raiders who like to have fun while raiding on a 2 day schedule. If you want to clear every raid, every tier, on mythic while having a blast and sometimes winning prizes during raid - then this is the place for you!

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Sale Run
  • Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Alt Run
  • Monday @ 8:00pm CST Mythic Alt Run (first 2 bosses)
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at omgshutup

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hi

If you are still looking for a guild I would love to talk to you about joining us. Please message me on Discord at Drexian.

hello! we are magical on a52 we are in need of an evoker! we are 6/9 mythic and raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1am est. message me on the following if interested!

disc: marloe
bnet: marloe#1118

<Blòódbath and Beyond> on Sargeras-US:

Currently 3/9 Mythic Amirdrassil, 2% wipe on Council last raid, to be 4/9 Mythic. 8/10 Mythic Fated Castle Nathria was our best tier as a guild so far.

Raid Times:

• Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central

• Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central

• Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central

• Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Heroic)

Loot System:

Rolls done via RCLootCouncil

Big Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Offspec > Transmog

Here are our boss kill videos with voice communications:

Add Fluxcc#1602 on BNet to discuss further.

Hi Lumixx. do you have time to talk to me about possibly trialing? Discord: grumster or Grum#9775, Bnet: Grum#11774

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional ranged DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey there! If you are still looking I would love to chat.

My discord is shiloh0935 and my bnet is shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Ranged hybrid willing to flex into healing
Healer willing to flex into ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

The rich and lonely are recruiting .

We are a mythic progression guild and currently 6/9 mythic. We are looking for players that enjoy pushing keys and raiding. Our raid times are 8-11 pm est Wednesday/Thursday for mythic and tuesdays for heroic 8-11 pm est (optional). Our guild is made up of a great and diverse group of people ! We are mostly 21+ and like to have fun while raiding and pushing keys. We are open to recruiting all classes and specs/roles for mythic plus . Spots on the mythic raid team are limited and will be based on performance as well as class/comp. If you are looking for people to run mythic + with or would like to raid with experienced and strong players we are the group for you. If you are interested contact me on here or our officers through discord : GM - billdobaggen -RECRUITMENT OFFICER- Deadlypinup1182