Looking for Mythic Guild pref on Arthas

Hi everyone I’m looking for a mythic progression guild, preferably on Arthas. I have a 399 ILVL Havoc DH i also have a decently geared outlaw Rogue. There are also a couple of my guildies willing to move with me, A Prot Pally, Assassination rogue, Enhancement Shaman and possibly a Mistweaver Monk. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 eastern. we can try and work with your guild to make raid times. Please if your intrested in picking up some good players for mythic raiding, msg me at my battle tag. trolgar#1910

I did not add you because we are alliance and I didn’t know if that was something you all would consider. If it is then add me I will leave my info below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

Our raid environment is one of the best I have ever been in. We are a team of good people and good players. Our guild rankings on Warcraft logs speaks for themselves.

So, if you are looking for a long-term home then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 5 of 9 Heroic

I would rather speak with you instead of spamming your thread with recruitment spam, as that does nothing for either of us, getting to know someone is far more important. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Geo|

Hey Geomas, thank you for the offer, after discussing it with my guildies they want to stay on the horde side. Ty for the offer though.