Looking For Mythic Action

I am really interested in getting into mythic raiding and all its problem solving. A good fun atmosphere where people can speak freely and have a good time. I am an east coast player and would prefer to start raiding around 7-8 pm and end before 12 am. Free most days of the week. I also love playing alts and m+. Want to see if there is a group out there I vibe with and would be happy to try me out.
I do want to add that going into raids blind is absolutely one of my favorite parts of raiding.

the_jesterclown is my discord and feel free to check out logs.

1 Like

Howdy,

We are currently looking for 2 DPS to complete our mythic lineup. Little bit about us.
ZAFIRAH is a long-standing Alextrasza/Terokkar guild that has recently relocated to Stormrage. We value a fun yet efficient raid experience without toxicity, and are driven to accomplishing more in less time rather than favoring an aggressive & grueling raid schedule. We’re not just a guild, but a community of friends both long-term and new.

Our community is open-minded, supportive, and welcoming to new players who value the same. We do our best to include everyone in all content when possible. Are you a skilled player but having a bad night? Having some trouble surviving a newly learned mechanic? In our community you’ll never be talked down to or ridiculed. You won’t be publicly shamed. At worst you may be politely asked to sit out on a boss fight so progression can continue, but everyone’s always given opportunities and encouragement to improve. We all learn together, we all get better together.

Our standard raid nights are Tuesday/ Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:00 pm EST. In addition we have a casual Friday raid for those who are looking to do more. Most of us also enjoy running mythic+ dungeon keys and are always open to new players with positive attitudes who wish to join in.

If interested feel free to reach out to me.

Vodod#5205 - Disc
Vodod#1181 - Bnet

Come try out Fallout! We’ve killed H Fyrakk twice with our people and about half wanna do mythic raiding and the other half just wanna do alt reclears. So I’m looking to recruit anyone who is sorta on the fence like our guild. Its a mostly casual scene but we got big pumpers this tier and it would be a waste not to dabble in a mythic boss or 2 but we need that exact 20! We’re doing our usual drunk raid timewalking Ulduar Saturday nite if you’d like to just test the vibes! Main raid nights are tues/thurs. 8:30pm et.
message me if so! would love to hear from ya! Sieg#1546

Greetings Oleanda! We define ourselves as a “Mythic explorers” guild, meaning our goal is to get a quick AOTC and then get into Mythic raiding without making CE our objective. We are looking for a few more active players to complete our roster and make it possible to get into Mythic raiding consistently. Our raid schedule is Tuesday: Optional Casual Alt Raid night (always one difficulty level below the prog raid) Friday raid progress or fresh 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Saturday night raid progress 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Our highest priority in terms of recruitment is having active and reliable people who are motivated in exploring the content with us in an efficient way.

Currently 1/9 mythic

Recruitment needs

• Any Ranged DPS.
  • Any DPS with Healer off spec.
  • Always looking for dedicated competent nice players regardless of spec/role.

Please reach out if you have any questions or want to start a conversation.

Sontaient-Whisperwind Blizzard: Balogik#11684 Discord Balogik#7102

Hey!

We’re One More Pull on Zul’jin, and looking for dps, would love a flex tank/heals. We’re first and foremost an AOTC guild, but looking to dabble in mythic. We currently are 2/9M, and raid tues/thurs 8-10:30 AM EST. Outside of that, we typically always go the achievement runs for the raid and of course love us some keys. We’re a smaller guild with a core of 18 people, and would love to have some more in and to expand our mythic roster!

Reach out on discord if this sounds like something you’d be interested in! Disc: Mollotov

Hey there! Our guild is just setting foot in Mythic and would love to have more raiders join us for Amirdrassil and beyond! I’ll keep this part short but we’re really chill and value having a fun time more than hardcore prog. I’ll leave our copy-paste below, hope to hear from you! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 2/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9H & 2/9M ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

HEya Oleanda

CaReBeaR CluB US-West Thrall is looking for some more raiders to round out our team and fill a bench. We are semi-casual / semi-harcore looking to push as far as we can into Mythic. Environment is fairly casual and low-key. We have a handful of serious M+ players, and many raid N / H / M every day.

Currently we’re sitting at 4/9 M with a 3% wipe on Larodar. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9 to 12 PM EST.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Phantasamagoria or Bnet: Phantasmagor#1975 if you want to chat :slight_smile:

Hello oleandra
[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.

All day erry day for keys! !keys /keys keys!

Wed 8:00-10:00 pm Server/Eastern (Normal/Heroic)
Fri 8:30-9:30 pm Server/Eastern (Heroic)
Fri/Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (Mythic)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883 Zachai#11212