Looking for my 9.1 and beyond home!

Hi Everyone who reads this. I am super new to forums, but god wow is getting boring for me without anyone to play it with. I play Alliance on Stormrage (Willing to Transfer if needed), and I’m looking for a chill guild that does late night weekend/Monday night raid times (somewhere between 12-3 EST) for 9.1 and beyond. I play Mage (Arcane and Frost), Pally (Ret and Holy), Hunter (Mostly BM), and Priest (Shadow and Holy). I’m looking to main one of these, but since I’m not raiding I usually just bounce all over the place. I’ve been playing since TBC, but haven’t raided seriously since Legion. Like I mentioned, I’m new to posting so if I’m in the wrong place, feel free to redirect me. I’m not really looking for mythic hardcore progression, but going from normal to heroic would be cool. If any of the classes are needed in your raid team, I would love to know. I’m more than happy to answer any questions! Thank you so much for reading!

Hi there! I’d like to discuss The Librarians with you, I think we’d be a perfect forever home for you! Please reach out to me either on Discord, penciltea#4344 , or BNet penciltea#1470 .

Hello Islost!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!

Hey Islost, we could use any of your specs though we’re currently short on range. If you’re willing to come over to the horde let us know (we have a few alliance transplants in our guild currently as well!). Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Good morning Islost!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting ranged dps and preferably a Mage.

Our raid times are Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST.

Would love to chat with you!

Check us out here:
Team After Hours Recruiting for 9.1