Please ignore this~

Older posts please ignore!

3 Likes

Hiyas Arielle! Just sent a bnet request.

We’re a small’ish group of in game friends that do content mainly for the sake of playing together in the company of friends. We do every thing together, from xmogs and mounts to mythic and casual raiding. The point is to have fun together. While we are an adult community I don’t think I’ve witnessed anything in our chats that would make a 10 yr old or their parent feel uncomfortable. So if you’re still looking feel free to follow up with us and let’s see how it goes?

Now I’ll paste the obligatory guild spiel:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hi Arieiie!

I think you would be a great addition to our community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Ari! I’m part of a women-led Discord community that I feel would be exactly what you’re looking for! We have a Battle of Dazar’alor mog run happening tonight at 7PM CST if you’re interested in joining the community (and tagging along if Horde!) :blush: Feel free to add me on Discord, my tag is @Seraphemia#0532

NOOB SQUAD needs YOU!
pointing

Battlenet = UndergroundJ#1149
Discord = UndergroundJo#2967