Looking for mature social guild

Looking for a mature guild for doing achievement runs /Mount runs/Pvp and generally being sociable and friendly . I’m not really into current raids /dungeons but like doing old content and a bit of everything really . I’m on silvermoon at the moment but can realm hop if needed with my characters. Finding it hard to get a guild that’s more social than raiding and doing mythics , as I kinda like doing more events and I love PVP . Most guilds are into raiding and mythics with hardly anyone interested in anything else :frowning: oh and btw This isn’t my main character on this account i just can’t seem to change it from wow classic lol :joy:

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Crown,

Reformation is a social guild Alliance side on the Shadow Council server node. We have a mix of people. Some of us do All the Things collecting around our raiding and dungeon runs. There isn’t much in the way of PvP, but people are generally friendly and chat in guild with people. We try to do achievement nights for older content once every other week to get those pesky ones that you can’t solo done. Doesn’t always work out, but most times it does. Not everybody is crazy about going backwards, to each their own. While we do run current raid content, we don’t expect or demand that everybody runs. We all play the game our own way. My BNet info is in the generic post below if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment. Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment. If raiding isn’t your thing and you’re just looking for a friendly home with a chatty group of people, there’s no pressure to do things that you don’t want to. We provide the opportunity, you provide the desire.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC). Current progression in CN is 10/10N, 3/10H. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

I lead a Whisperwind guild that has a lot of older members in it (both in game and out). We share a discord with another guild, so lots of conversation and lots of choices for things to join each night. The guild has a mix of newbies and veterans, so regardless of what project you’re currently working on, there is someone around who can help.

I’d love to chat with you if you’re interested! TheLibrarian#11426

Hello Crown, I’m Neithia, 1 of the GM’s of Blacklisted on Thrall (Horde)! I believe our Guild might be a good fit for the gameplay you’re interested in! Please check out our forums post linked below for more information about our Guild and the fun activities we do!

Feel free to add me to Btag for any questions/to get to know our Guild :slight_smile:
Neithia#1315