Looking for mature social guild

I’m older, I do run some mythic+ and LFR but I’m just trying to find a good environment and friendly people . I’m a disabled vet and very active playing,

Hi Corum!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello Corum,

Even though our guild is primarily a raiding guild, we’ve fostered a relaxed community for all styles of play and are welcoming to anyone. Here’s our post from these forums so you can see what we’re about. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions [H - Mal’Ganis] AotC <Responsibilities> LF Raiders for Relaxed Mythic Prog and M+

We were talking in DM’s on Discord and you assumed that when I hadn’t responded within 30 minutes that I wasn’t interested.

The fact is I am at work. Sorry if you felt you were being ignored. Best of luck in your search.

Wasn’t going to be a fit anyway. You kept asking about raiding and my initial post said nothing about it but LFR.

Hiya. We are a casual social guild and encourage players to engage in the game as they prefer. We have some members who wish to pursue endgame content with us and do (varying levels of experience - we are happy to show players the ropes of endgame content), and others who prefer World Content and transmog or achieve hunting (and a few who do it all). Though our average member is in their 30s, we have a wide range of players ranging from early 20s to approaching pension. You can reach me on Discord (fintem), and more details about us are below.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid, Heroic: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 8/9H Aberrus.
Learning Raid: Saturday 8-10 EST. This is intended for alts (practicing alt roles and new specs), gearing up low iLvl mains, or learning new content. All Welcome.
Mythic+ Madness: Monday evenings and throughout the week. Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wants to achieve KSM and push keys does, without needing to PUG. Monday evenings are social keys. Throughout the week, interested players push higher keys, currently running 16-20+ keys.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For Learning Raid, all are welcome. For Heroic Raid, by invitation only at the moment.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, or join our cross-realm In-Game Community, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

I asked you a total of 3 questions with the last one being “Are you looking to raid?”.

/scratch my head

Not sure how you came to that conclusion but again GL to ya mate.

Hey Corum. While we are a progression based gulld we do have a group of more relaxed players. Here is our guild summary

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: M05final

Hey there saw your post, Air Force here. Roast me all you want. But if your looking for a social guild or maybe trying to do some raids please check us out! Newly forming but were all pretty good players who have been on for years. Have a good one brother.

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!

Hi, Corum,
Chain Reaction is (cross-faction) guild on Lightbringer. We run Heroic T/Th 7-9:30pm pacific.
Currently looking to add some dps to our raid team, plus we do keys, mog, some pvp, you name it.
If you’re interested to chat, hit me up Rowanbeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord!

Hi! My friend and I just created a guild called Material Ghouls on Stormrage. We’re currently recruiting, and we’re a casual guild that will hopefully gain enough members at some point where we can help eachother with m+. We don’t raid, and have no plans to for now, but we do run old content and chat often on discord while gaming together. Feel free to add me on discord if you’d like, I’m tubbycustard on there.