Looking for Mature social guild

Hello! I’m looking for a guild that raids two nights a week preferably after 8pm est. I recently had a newborn so my schedules a bit tight, but she is finally sleeping through the night!
I dont mind transferring servers for the right guild and the main things I’m looking for is a group to run content with, keys / raiding, I don’t really do pvp.

I Currently have AOTC and KSM on all of 9.0 content, I had to pug all of my ksm’s unfortunately, but I have friends scattered across multiple realms that bring me in for raiding and have healed, tanked, range dps, melee dps all raids on normal and heroic. I’m not the “best” healer in the world but im not bad either. As far as tanking / dps i’ve been solid, usually in top 3 dps. I have a few different characters I can play on but currently my plan is to either play mage or shaman. My frost mage needs a little love yet but it’s getting there, shaman (enh/ele/resto) is already at 277.

2 Likes

Hello! I think you’ll be the right fit for us on Horde Area 52! I’m the recruitment officer for the last pull and our second raid team is currently looking for Ranged DPS, a healer and a DH Tank. Our second team raids Sunday/Monday from 8-11pm EST. Our second team will be focusing on heroic progression throughout season 4 and will start mythic content during Dragonflight. Their first raid day is on Aug 7th.

We’re very active, especially in the late evenings with multiple members running M+ push groups, PvPers and casual players who just like to do world content.

If you think you would be interested, or have questions, you can contact me at:
Discord: jesus of new jersey#1888
BNet: deadinside#11739

Descendants of Lore is looking for DPS who can on occasion fill in for healing as well. We are a group of adults with jobs, kids, and responsibilities. We do raid kind of long for some. We raid from 4pm-8pm CST (so maybe too early for you) on Sundays and every other Saturday. We are hoping for people that can make most raids but understand when real life happens.

I will leave our spam below but feel free to add me to battlenet or discord if you would like to talk further.:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Are you just coming back from a break? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
11/11 N
8/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Tank, a Healer and a DPS hybrid class that can also occasionally fill in for Heals**. But have room for more DPS as well.

We are looking for a Tank who loves to tank and will not become bored of tanking, a committed experienced Heals and DPS.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey!!

If you are still looking I would love to chat!

Organized chaos is a AOTC driven guild.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 pm est.

When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ as well as other content.

We are pretty chill but get the job done!

I would love to chat my discord is shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Hello, I am still looking and tried to send a message but it seems I cant message you on bnet, I sent a friend request though, username is shado, you could also find me on discord as Shado#7415

Hey there!

Our guild is currently recruiting dps for season 4 and more important for Dragonflight. We get the family commitments as most of us have them as well. Below is our current recruitment post and contact info for discord and bnet should you want to chat further.
Enshadowed-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers)
• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing
• DPS - class is not important though we are done a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hey we might be a good fit for each other. I will post our recruitment spam below with dates/times etc, but please reach out if you would like to chat to learn more about us.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing or tanking spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
  • Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
  • Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
  • Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:
Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

You sound like a great fit for our guild! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight, looking for dps at this time. Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843

Hello! Sounds like you might just be a good fit for us! If your still looking for a new family, this is a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hey Aheshvera,

I am the gm of the guild The Legal Bananas & we are in need of more flex players who can heal & also dps. Or a mage, whichever, lol. Are you considering moving factions if you find the right home? If so, please consider us!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any question, please HMU on discord: Jem#6738

I hope to hear from you soon & I hope you have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Hey there Aheshvera! I have a guild that might be a good fit :slight_smile: See the obligatory recruitment post below:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

1. Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
  2. Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
  3. Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

Hey There!

Enshadowed on Thrall is currently recruiting heals and DPS for DF and we hate pugging KSM - no dont do that anymore! lol.

Here is our current ad below and contact info so we can chat further.

Who we are:
Trinity is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on US-icecrown. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm-12 CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. We’re Building a 2nd Team for DF, It will be a weekend team. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always aim to get AoTC and work our way through mythic + the best we can.

Currently recruiting:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

• We are always open to exceptional players of all Classes / Roles.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 9-12 CST
Thursday, 9-12 CST
Invites start 8:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
Details

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, check us out

Hey there, Aheshvera!

Sounds like you are looking for a new place to call home.

Currently our guild is searching for some players to complete our raid team. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST. As for Mythic + , we’ve got people running keys steady! Outside of WoW, we have people who play a wide variety of games. Usually once a week or so, some of us will get on together and play a game like Among Us, Pummel Party, and recently Human Fall Flat. We try to do a little bit of everything so that there’s something for everyone.
Check out our recruitment post if you are interested and let me know if you’ll consider joining us for Dragonflight!!

~Sparty (Discord - Sparty#7585)

I would love to talk to you about what Just Wiped can offer! You sound like a great fit for us!
Let’s Chat! My Btag is Rehna#1428 or you can grab me on discord at Arlida#2470
Excited to talk to you,
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM Just Wiped Horde US

I shared a link about us!

< Nerds With Attitude > alliance stormrage

Hello Aheshvera

I am a recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

As the guild name suggests we are casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently recruiting healers and dps for DragonFlight Raids.

We do love doing keys though we have some people with ksm!

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hey, sounds like you might e a good fit so feel free to check us out!

Click my guild tag because this forum doesn’t like our ridiculous guild name.

I folded my AotC guild into this one because they shared the same ideals and had more people…and being a GM sucks when you’re busy with work and kids.

We are adult gamers and our guild name is our ethos. RL>Wow, but when we raid, we try to do is well. We have multiple raid teams forming and have fully active guilds on both Alliance and Horde as well as Classic. We are based on Lothar and connected to a bunch of servers. We have a crazy active Discord and strong community.

Check us out if you’re interested but in any case, good luck finding a good guild and congrats on the little one!

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Hi Ashevera,

We might be the right guild for you, a discord request has been sent. Until then, I made some spam for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763